Sunday 13 November 2011

Paris Haul!

I went to Sephora on the Champs Elysées. They had SO MUCH nail varnish!  Whole swathes of Opi in all sorts of colours that they don't have at home (although none that I wanted so much I could justify them), lots that we do have at home, and large displays of the cutest tiny bottles of their own Sephora brand. I was very restrained, and only bought three. They were €4.90 each, so I could have bought plenty, but my mother was with me and she already thinks I buy FAR too much nail varnish, so I refrained.

I came away with (l-r) Amethyst Stiletto, Midnight Crawl and I'm a Rich Girl. 
Natural light:
sephora polishes 2

Flash:
sephora polishes

Amethyst Stiletto is a vivid purple with silver glitter and shimmer.

sephora amethyst stiletto


Midnight Crawl is a gorgeous oily-looking purpley-silvery-greeny colour. 

sephora midnight crawl

I'm a Rich Girl is a rich shimmery glittery gold. 

sephora i'm a rich girl


I was going to say which do you think I should try out first, but I think it's patently obvious that I should try out Midnight Crawl first, because it's just so gorgeous! I'm still wearing the Chanel Peridot today though, because it's too pretty to take off yet. But I don't think I'll be able to wait any longer than tomorrow to try it out!

2 comments:

  1. I'm shocked, yes SHOCKED that you bought more gold nailvarnish! Midnight Crawl is gorgeous, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I ALWAYS need more gold nail varnish! There isn't enough in the world.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...