Saturday 7 January 2012

OPI - The One That Got Away

This is a polish that is new to me, although it's been out for about a year now. This is The One that Got Away from OPI's Katy Perry collection. 
opi the one that got away 1

It is a rich plummy pink colour, with a gorgeous sparkly glass-fleck effect. 
opi the one that got away 4
This is two coats, with topcoat.
opi the one that got away 2

Application is lovely and smooth, very even, and dries quickly. Sometimes the OPI brush is a little wide for my smallest nails, and I usually end up with colour on my cuticles that I have to clean off. My little finger nails especially are quite narrow.
opi the one that got away 5

The colour on this one is quite hard to define. In the bottle it looks quite dark, and from that I'd have classed it as a purple. However, on the nail it is considerably brighter, especially in sunlight, so I'd say it was a darkish pink. It certainly looks better shelved amongst my pinks than it does amongst my purples. 
opi the one that got away 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...