Thursday 19 April 2012

Barry M - Bright Purple

This is what I've been wearing for the last 4 days.  This is Barry M's Bright Purple, 2 coats with Seche Vite topcoat.
bright purple 1
I love Barry M cremes. They are always such clean strong colours, always apply really well, and always wear well. This one is no exception. The colour is exactly the same as the bottle, and was so glossy and shiny, even without the topcoat.
bright purple 4
This is a lovely bright, happy purple, and I think the tone is very flattering. I actually only chose it as a freebie in Boots in their 3-for-2 offer, but I love it! 
bright purple 2
This wore really well - I painted my nails on Monday morning, and today (Thursday night) I've just removed it, but only because I want to try out another new polish. It still looked perfect!
bright purple 3
I wanted to get a photo of my nails with a view of Snowdon, but the clouds weren't playing along, so here is the only view we had.
bright purple 5
 


9 comments:

  1. I got this in Boots 3-for-2 as well! I now have 4 whole nail varnishes so I have some way to go to catch you up.

    What other two did you get>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was part of my haul the other week - I also got Strawberry Ice Cream, Shocking Pink, Flamingo Pink, a few things for my American friend, Models Own Copperpot and the mini trio set. Oh, that sounds a bit excessive now!

      Delete
    2. Wait - FOUR is your entire collection? Wow. I feel a bit obscene.

      Delete
  2. Oh they didn't have all of those in the Boots I was in! I got Red Glitter and Navy. And yes, 4 is my entire collection. I used to have lots, don't know what I did with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh Red Glitter and Navy are both gorgeous!

      Delete
    2. Just to add I now have 8 all told...

      Delete
    3. OOooh! I also had 8 once upon a time.

      Delete
  3. Make that 10 :-S

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...