Saturday 22 December 2012

China Glaze - Bend Over Backwards

This is the last of the colours I bought from the China Glaze Cirque du Soleil collection. This is Bend Over Backwards - three coats, no topcoat.
bend over backwards 2
Bend Over Backwards is gorgeous shimmery red-orange. The formula is excellent - applies really smoothly and evenly and dries quickly. Two coats would have been absolutely fine, I only applied the third because I wasn't really concentrating  and I forgot how many I'd done!
bend over backwards 3
I love how rich and vibrant this colour is. Oranges and reds are my favourites anyway, but I think this has to be one of the best ones I've seen.
bend over backwards 1
Depending on the light, Bend Over Backwards can look either very red or very orange. It also has that gorgeous glowing quality that some polishes have.  
bend over backwards 5
I would apologise for posting so many photos of the same thing - but I won't, as I think they're necessary! It's just so pretty!
bend over backwards 4


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...