Friday 8 February 2013

Pink Half Moon - Matte

Today I'm wearing a pink half moon mani. This is Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream - two coats - then Barry M Shocking Pink added over the top using hole reinforcers for the half moons.  I then added Rimmel Matte topcoat for the smooth finish. 
matte pink half moon 1

matte pink half moon 2

matte pink half moon 3

That corner of my cuticle on my little finger is still causing trouble! It was really sore and red for about a week - I think it was a cat scratch. Then it bled a bit, and now it's just dry. It's definitely better than it was though, so I think it's nearly gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...