Friday 15 March 2013

Google Reader & Following Me

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

As you've no doubt read on other blogs, Google is withdrawing the Google Reader, so if you follow me via that (i.e. you've clicked on the blue 'Join this Site' button on the right hand side) then that will stop working over the next few months. You'll need to either get a Bloglovin' account and follow me there (click the 'Follow this blog with Bloglovin' button on the right), or a HelloCotton account (click 'Follow me on Hellocotton') or you'll need to do something else like follow by email...  

Please do keep following me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...