Monday 17 March 2014

Barry M Aquarium Collection - Caspian

This is the second of the Barry M Aquarium collection that I bought last week - Caspian. 


This is three thin coats, with no topcoat. 


Caspian is a really pretty gold foil. To be honest, I can't really see any duochrome in there, apart from a slight pinkish tinge to it, especially in the bottle, but it is a really pretty colour, and I found it very flattering with my skin tone. 


The formula is good - application is smooth, and this dries really well. 


I find that these types of foils sometimes wear very quickly at the tips, but after a day at work with plenty of typing, it's still looking perfect. 


These are on sale in Superdrug and on Barry M's website for £3.99

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...