Sunday 13 April 2014

China Glaze - Mingle with Kringle

This week I had a bit of a clear out of polishes that I didn't think I'd use again. I passed on about 20 bottles to ladies in my office! And of course, having made that space on my shelves... I immediately went out and bought some new ones!  Here is the first, China Glaze Mingle with Kringle. 


This is a China Glaze mini - my local independent shop was selling a whole bunch of minis at £6.50 for two.  This is from the 2013 Christmas collection. As you know, I do love a gold!


This is two coats of Mingle with Kringle. It's a really lovely gold foil, with a yellowy slant to it. There are particles of different shades of gold when you look in close-up, which gives it some depth and lots of shimmer. I love this colour!  


As you can see, this wasn't the easiest to clean up, as the tiny particles did seem to get everywhere. However, I don't care - this is beautiful! I kind of wish I'd bought the full size bottle now.


I need to do a comparison with OPI Goldeneye, as they really are very similar. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Getting rid of polishes is always a great excuse to buy more! :) It's a lovely colour, brilliant for all the seasonal parties or any other time. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think any day is good for some sparkle! I haven't been to a seasonal party since about 1995.

      Delete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...