Thursday 5 February 2015

Invisible Stamping Fail!

Oh dear. This seemed like such a good idea at the time, and it did look pretty in giant close up under a bright light. But as soon as I stepped away from my nail painting table with its bright light, and took off my glasses, my stamping became entirely invisible!


I started with two coats of Rimmel Pro Ultra Violet, a fab lilac polish which I really like. 


I then stamped using Barry M Lilac Foil, and MoYou London Pro XL 14 plate. 


It's pretty isn't it? But I really wish I'd stamped using white, or gold, or dark purple. Or SOMETHING other than this! 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah it sure is pretty :-) Maybe it's a new idea you've come up with. Good light stamping and not so good light just a colour? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this, but then I like subtle tonal nail art, like partial matte nails etc. It's like a secret you can choose to share with only special people, like naughty undies or something.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...