Sunday 15 February 2015

Models Own Chrome Green Stamping

My nails for tomorrow are a combination of two of my latest purchases - Barry M Fondant and Models Own Chrome Green. 


This is two coats of Fondant. This is a really nice, pale lilac colour, one of the new Gelly releases. Formula is like the other Gellys - really good and highly pigmented. I like this one a lot.  


I then stamped over Fondant using Models Own Chrome Green and the MoYou London Tropical XL 11 plate. 


The Models Own Chromes stamp really well. I love the high shine metallic finish in contrast to the creme base, so I didn't use topcoat. 


What I did use for this mani, which is new to me, is something that was really exciting (at least, in my opinion!)  I will tell you all about that tomorrow! 

2 comments:

  1. Two good purchases :-) Great stamping and they both look good together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lot of years later as this is 2020 but can't find this polish anywhere (Models Own stamping chrome green). Do you have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...