Saturday 7 March 2015

Jade Vermelho Surreal - Red Holo

I have shown you this polish on my blog before, but it was years ago, and my nails and photography weren't great. So here it is again. 

This is Jade Holografico in Vermelho Surreal. It's a gorgeous tomato-red linear holo. 


This is two coats, with no topcoat.


I wore this on its own last week for a couple of days, and then with stamping over it (see here). 


The Jade holos are beautiful (I have several) and the formula is so nice. I bought mine at Sally Magpies, which if you're a UK-based nail varnish fan, is a shop you NEED to know about. 



2 comments:

  1. It is such an amazing holo! I've got some of the Jades - they do such great ones :-D

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...