Saturday 18 April 2015

Matte Purple Gradient

Wow, it's been ages since I've posted! In fact, this is my first post this MONTH! I actually haven't painted my nails at all in weeks, apart from one time (and that went really wrong, so I took it off straight away). My nails have been really falling apart; I lost the corners on both thumbs and a couple of other fingers, so my nails are looking really uneven, especially on my right hand. They're quite brittle and weak at the moment, despite the Nail Envy which I use almost every day. 


ANYWAY, today I have actually done my nails. This is a gradient using two of the Barry M Silks, Heather and Orchid.  


There's not a lot to say about this really. I started with a coat of Heather, the pale lilac polish. I then used a makeup sponge and Heather and Orchid, the purple polish, to sponge on the gradient. I didn't add a topcoat, as I love the silky matte finish of these polishes. 


I may stamp over this tomorrow.... what colour do you think would work best?

2 comments:

  1. Nice gradient. I wondered what had happened to you! Hope you start posting regularly again :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm ok, just been massively busy at work and really tired in the evenings.

      Delete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...