Friday 29 May 2015

Pastel Watermarble

I was going to do my nails this evening and do a proper post, but I'm ridiculously tired and a bit headachy, and I just want to go to bed.  So in the meantime, here are a couple of photos of a watermarble I did a while ago, and which I never posted for some reason.



I can't even remember what polishes these were! I suspect they are Barry M Gellys, but I'm not sure. 


I think I didn't post these because I'd broken my ring finger nail, and it was so short and stubby. Now I look at them though, they're pretty! 

I haven't done a watermarble in a while - maybe it's time to do one again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...