Tuesday 16 June 2015

Subtle Pink and Rose Gold Stamping

Today's nails were very subtle! I was hoping for more contrast between the base colour and the stamping, but I do think the final effect was very pretty and work-appropriate!



I started with a base of China Glaze Pink-ie Promise, and then stamped using Barry M Caspian, a pretty rose gold from the Aquarium collection, and MoYou London Tropical plate 11. 


The stamped design is actually part of a tropical leaf, but I like how it looks sort of Art Deco here. 

3 comments:

  1. wow, very beautiful, delicate but eye catching :)- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, this one really grew on me.

      Delete
  2. Subtle but really nice :-D

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...