Tuesday 4 August 2015

Purple Patterned Stamping

Just a quick post today to show you what I've been wearing the last couple of days.



I started with a base of Models Own Pear Purple, from the Diamond Dust collection. I then stamped using the Temix purple polish from this review post here, and MoYou London Festive plate . The plate is actually an Easter Egg design, but I think it looks abstract enough to be fine for non-Easter too!



I'm really happy with the end result. 


My nails are getting really long recently too! Having said that, I'll probably break them all now...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...