Sunday 15 November 2015

Illamasqua Prosperity

I picked up a bunch of bargains yesterday in TK Maxx - two full size Illamasqua polishes for £3 each, and a set of China Glaze minis for a tenner. Here is one of the Illamasqua colours, Prosperity.

This is two coats of Prosperity, with topcoat.


Prosperity is a vivid purple, very pigmented and vibrant. It's a fairly thin formula, but applied nicely without pooling or making a mess.  


It dries to a mattish rubbery finish, and I added topcoat for longevity and shine. 


I think this looks fantastic! It's a gorgeous colour!

 

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Reminds me of an Orly I have yet to try "Saturated" (?) I think. I also love how we're connected no matter what. I hadn't bought polish in ages & yesterday I scored 4-- in TJ Maxx! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had an Illamasqua fail from TK Maxx not long back, wouldn't dry at all. Guessing that's not the norm. Yours is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only tried one before - the fab black rubber one, Scorn.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous purple. I've got a lot of Illamasquas from TK Maxx lately ;-)

    Which CGs did you get?

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...