Sunday 31 January 2016

Barry M Gelly - New Spring 2016 Colours. Acai Smoothie.

There has been hardly any (i.e. NO) publicity or advertising for the new Barry M spring colours, and I've only seen one blog reviewing the new shades. I don't know why...  Anyway, Barry M has released 4 new colours in the Gelly range, exclusive to Boots, and 4 in the Quick Dry range, exclusive to Superdrug.   This weekend I bought three of the Gelly colours (I couldn't find the fourth). 


Left to right we have Cream Soda, Butterscotch Sundae and Acai Smoothie. 

Today I tried out Acai Smoothie. This is two coats, with no topcoat.

This has the usual excellent Gelly formula, which is opaque, easy to apply and dries easily with a high shine. 

I really like the colour of Acai Smoothie. It's not a unique colour, but I don't actually have any dusky mauvey pinks quite like this. I think it's really pretty, and one I will definitely get plenty of wear from.




 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! Puts me in mind a bit of Nails Inc's Eagle Street. Very wearable without being boring. Looks lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I think it's quite flattering. I don't know the Nails Inc one.

      Delete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...