Thursday 4 February 2016

Sugar Plum with Stamped Tips

Today I'm wearing another Barry M Gelly, Sugar Plum. This isn't one of the new ones, but it is new to me. It's a lovely bright, happy pink, with a touch of purple to it. 


I taped off the tips with sellotape, and stamped using Konad Black and Born Pretty plate BP-21. 


The black smeared slightly in places when I added topcoat. I wish I could find a black that didn't do that! 


Still, I'm quite pleased with how these look, and the smears aren't obvious unless you look really closely. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...