Saturday 12 March 2016

Mood Maker Pink Thermal

As I've said many times before, I'm a huge fan of thermal polishes! So I was very excited when I saw this set in Boots the other day. 


This was in the gift section, not with the normal nail varnish and makeup. I've never heard of the brand, but the set of two was £6, and the bottles are full size, so it's pretty good value. The two bottles aren't labelled with names, but today I'm showing you the pink one.


The smell of this is quite strong, as with most other thermals I've used. Once you've topcoated though, the smell isn't an issue. Application is fine - the formula is fairly thin, and the first coat is a touch streaky, but with two coats this is even and opaque. It dries well, with a slightly matte finish, so I added topcoat. 


When cold, this is the bright, strong coral pink in the first photo. When warm, it moves through a peachy colour to a very pale nude pink. 









I really love how this looks as it transitions from cold to warm. The change was really rapid, so I spent quite a bit of time holding my fingers under hot and cold taps!  

I wore this for three days, and it wore really well. No chips or peels or tip wear. I'm impressed!



2 comments:

  1. It is very pretty this thermal! I've never tried one btw =P
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Gonna get me over to boots to see if i can find some. Good spot, thanks for sharing! X

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...