Sunday 7 August 2016

Neon Spirals with Models Own Polish for Tans

SOMEHOW, I mysteriously acquired these fabulous Models Own colours today. They just fell into my basket when I wasn't looking. 



I mean, oof. Look at them! Some of them are from the new 2016 Polish for Tans range, and a couple (I think the yellow and the bright orange) are from older ones that I didn't have. 


Anyway. This is what I did with them.  I used the base colour I was already wearing (Barry M Fondant) which had been on for a couple of days) and some What's Up Nails vinyl stencils, and sponged on random blobs of all the new polishes.


I love how this came out!  The stencils were a bit fiddly to use, especially on my other hand, but I'm happy with the result, and I'm hoping I can keep these on for a couple of days. 


There are one or two splodgy areas where the polish went under the stencil, but I'm choosing to pretend you can't see them.

 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this is very pretty. I love this collection and have them in the my to swatch pile. I haven't yet played with them but I look forward to.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was going to swatch them first, but I got carried away. Now I'm torn because I want to swatch them, but I don't want to to take these off!

      Delete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...