Sunday 20 November 2016

Lace Stamping

Last week I bought my first stamping plates from Bundle Monster - the first plates I've bought that aren't from MoYou London in a very long time. I bought a set of 5 blogger plates, and the nails in this post use the plate by YaGala.


I started with a base of Barry M Golden Sands, and then stamped using Konad Black and Bundle Monster BM-XL208 and a lacey design.


I wore these for a couple of days without topcoat, and then for another couple of days with topcoat. I like how they look in closeup, but at arms' length I felt they looked sort of grubby...  Whether that was the colour combination or what, I'm not sure. 

2 comments:

  1. This is a really nice mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely mani and I can see Yagala all over that image.
    Can't wait to see more of the images.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...