Tuesday 25 October 2011

Diagonal French - Barry M Navy & Gold Foil

Yesterday's gold was chipping very slightly at the tips, so I decided to cover them up with something else. I chose Barry M Navy, which is a lovely rich shimmery blue.  

I used sellotape to tape off the lower portions of the nails, and painted away.

gold blue diagonal french 2


I like that it matches the ring I was wearing today - this is a family ring that was left to me by a relative. We think it's from the early 1900s. 

gold blue diagonal french 1
 
gold blue diagonal french 3

Oh dear! My cuticles look terribly dry in close up! I hadn't realised - I swear they look fine in real life. Time to get some hand cream out I think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...