Friday 21 October 2011

Fresh Frog of Bel Air

This is from OPI's Christmas 2011 Muppets collection. I want lots of these polishes, they just look so gorgeous and sparkly!  

fresh frog 1

This is Fresh Frog of Bel Air. It's a clear base with lots and lots of very green and very sparkly glitter in, of different sizes from very tiny to pretty big.  There are also big bits of silver glitter.  


This was three coats (plus topcoat), and isn't totally opaque but is good enough for full coverage. It is amazingly sparkly in the sunshine, and I had to spend a large part of the day waggling my fingers around to catch the light.

  fresh frog 2

The downside to this nail varnish was that it smells terrible! I don't know why it was so stinky, but it really wasn't pleasant.  The removal wasn't great either, but that's pretty standard for glitters, and the wrapping-in-foil method did make it easier.  

I am very keen to get the red version of this, Gettin' Miss Piggy With It, which just looks gorgeous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...