Saturday 22 October 2011

OPI - Designer... De Better

When I saw swatches online of the OPI Muppets collection, this was one that didn't appeal to me at all. I was drawn to all the glitters, but this didn't do much for me.  Then yesterday, I was in the little local shop that supplies my growing obsession, and saw this and just HAD to have it! It looks so much better in real life!

This is a champagne foil, a sort of light silvery gold. There are flecks of orangey pink in there too, makes it a lovely warm toned foil.


opi designer de better 1
opi designer de better 2
opi designer de better 3

This is two coats. There is still a little bit of visible nail line showing through, but I don't mind that. I added a coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dri topcoat, which for some reason made the tips shrink quite badly - you can see how visible it is on my ring finger in the middle picture! I plan to cover lots of this up tomorrow though with an attempt at a lightening bolt mani.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...