Friday 13 April 2012

Models Own Purple Haze

Today I wore Models Own Purple Haze. I got this for £3.50 in Boots (instead of £5) because it had a broken seal! I was really pleased - who cares about the seal? Most nail varnishes don't have a seal anyway!
purple haze 4
This is one coat of Purple Haze over one coat of Barry M Vivid Purple.  I've also got two coats of Seche Vite, because this had a rough finish and just ATE the first layer of Seche. 
purple haze 3
This is a bright, sparkly purple glitter, in a clear base. It looks like a dark base in these photos, but it isn't - I think that's the Barry M showing through. It's very sparkly, and I like that the glitter is all uniform in size and shape - it makes a nice even finish.
purple haze 2
Aargh! Please ignore my dry cuticles - I was so excited about the sunshine that I dashed out with my camera before I sorted them out!
purple haze 1
I like this one a LOT.


2 comments:

  1. I got lots of comments on my sparkly purple necklace today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm going to have to produce a business card for you and Judy to give out!

      Delete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...