Friday 29 June 2012

Exciting Nails Inc Package!

Oh dear!  A couple of glasses of wine, an internet connection and a credit card, and clearly I'm a dangerous woman.  I went a bit mad on the Nails Inc website a couple of days ago. Yesterday, the postman tried to deliver a parcel while I was at work, and then this morning at stupid o'clock, I went to the sorting office to collect it.

Everything was nicely packaged in black Nails Inc tissue paper. First there was a magazine thing and my FREE GIFT - a set of 5 minis.
nails inc parcel 2
One of the packages was my main polishes - I bought two of the Sprinkles collection, Sweets Way and Sugar House Lane. I also bought Baker Street (the gorgeous blue) for my lovely American friend. The nude one (Colville Mews) was another free gift, because I joined the VIP programme.
nails inc parcel 1
The VIP programme seems like a bargain! You pay £5 for a year, and get a free full size polish (Colville Mews - normally £11), and 10% off every order, and a free polish on your birthday, and you collect points for every £1 you spend, adding up to more money off future orders. And because I spent over £35 I got free delivery, and the set of minis as well! How cool is that?
nails inc free gift
The minis have a purple creme, a silver metallic foil, a gold glitter, a glittery topcoat and a basecoat (the pink one). 


Then I unwrapped the main reason I went to the Nails Inc website in the first place, Jubilee, a limited edition glitter. JUST LOOK AT THAT!!
jubilee boxed
I assume that 'Gift Me' means something along the lines of 'give me away to someone else... i.e. a person who is NOT ME'... Let me think about that now... 
nails inc jubilee 2
Um... NO!  This is going NOWHERE.
nails inc jubilee
(FYI, on my nails is Barry M's Strawberry Ice Cream, a pretty pastel pink creme, with two coats of Opi's Pirouette My Whistle.)
nails inc parcel 4
So yeah - not a bad haul for a Friday morning! Perked my day right up, it did. I know what I'm doing this weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Baker Street looks AMAZE. (I totes recognised Pirouette My Whistle. I am currently wearing it over Don't Touch My Tutu which I like better than My Pointe Exactly but not as much as Care To Danse which seems the complete opposite of all the reviews I've read.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baker Street looks like a one-coater too. I may have to keep it!

      I need to look at these opi ballet things I think...

      Delete
  2. Ooh, nice! Can't wait to see swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no plans at all this weekend - so I think I'll be busy swatching and taking photos!

      Delete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...