Sunday 1 July 2012

Barry M Retro Red

Barry M are thirty years old this year, and are celebrating by releasing some retro-styled products. There is a range of (I think) 5 nail varnishes packaged in their original style bottles. Superdrug are giving them away free if you spend £6 on Barry M products. Sneaky that, as Barry M nail varnishes are usually £2.99, so you have to buy three to get a free one!  I don't really care though, because Barry M are normally excellent.

I chose the Retro Red as my freebie.
retro red 1
This is one coat of Retro Red and one coat of Seche Vite. 
retro red 2
Application is really smooth, and coverage is excellent. I could have done a second coat, as the tips of my nails do show through slightly in the light, but that doesn't bother me, so I didn't. 
retro red 4
Retro Red is a bright cherry red, with a  a really nice shimmer to it in the light. I like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...