Monday, 9 July 2012

Bring on the Jubilympics!

This was a comission for a lovely friend of mine. I'm happy to admit it - this was a PAIN to make! It went wrong so many times: either the red bled into the white, or the blue showed through, or I messed up the stripes... But I was really pleased in the end that this did come off the way I wanted.
union jack pendant 1
This is Calvin Klein Electric Blue, China Glaze Frosty, and Barry M Red Glitter. 
union jack pendant 3
I did this with tape - lots and lots of it!
union jack pendant 2

10 comments:

  1. That is amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a bit of a nightmare to get right to start with, but it all worked out in the end.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm not rushing to make another, but I am pleased with it.

      Delete
  3. This is amazing!

    I don't think I would have had the patience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm amazed that I did to be honest.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks! It took ages but I'm happy with it. Now I have to give it away! *cries*

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a bit fiddly, but I was really pleased with it. I might even make another for myself. :)

      Delete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...