Tuesday 13 November 2012

China Glaze - Champagne Kisses

This is China Glaze's Champagne Kisses, one of the 2012 Christmas collection.
This is two coats with topcoat.

Champagne Kisses is a pale gold glitter that is very similar to I Herd That from the Safari collection (blogged here) but with more pinky toned gold glitters that I Herd That doesn't have, and doesn't have the red glitter that I Herd That does.  I think they're different enough to have both - but then I'm the woman with over 30 different gold glitters... 
champagne kisses
Champagne Kisses has the usual China Glaze glitter quality - goes on beautifully, nice brush, even application, dries well and so on. This dries to a rather matte finish, with a sandy feel. The glitter is so fine that this feels really nice, and I liked how it looked matte. I added topcoat though, just for extra shine. 

champagne kisses 2
I like how neutral this is as a glitter - it's subtle and suitable for work (although I wear any old bright colours or glitter for work) and a flattering shade with my skin tone.

1 comment:

  1. I love how this glitter looks on your nails Elanor. It's so delicate and subtle despite being a full coverage glitter. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...