Thursday 20 December 2012

China Glaze Def Defying

I couldn't resist! I had to go back and buy two more of the China Glaze Cirque du Soleil collection in my lunch break today!
def defying 1
This is Def Defying, a bright lime green creme. This is two coats, freehanded as a French mani, with Seche Vite topcoat for added shine. 
def defying 2
I know this isn't a traditionally pretty colour (most of the people in my office made a bit of a face when they saw this one) but I'm kind of fond of lime green.  These may not be the neatest French tips ever, but I'm quite happy with them as it happens, as I think it's the first time I've done them freehand.

Def Defying is the usual excellent China Glaze formula - this is two coats - applies easily, dries well, and has a smooth, even finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...