Tuesday 18 December 2012

Candy Cane with Ruby Pumps

This is my favourite red ever, China Glaze Ruby Pumps. I've posted about it before, but it really is so lovely! 
candy cane 1
Today I decided to use striping tape to make a candy cane design on my ring fingers. The white is China Glaze Frosty, a sheer-ish white with lots of shimmer. This is three coats of Frosty, and two coats of Ruby Pumps on all my other nails.
candy cane
I'm a bit sad that the red and white bled into each other a bit when I added my Seche VIte topcoat, but it's only obvious in the macro shots, in real life it looks fine.

5 comments:

  1. Your stripes looks so neat! My manis are always messy when I use tape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I was a bit sad in the closeup because they'd bled a bit, but I suppose I should relax!

      It was my first time doing stripes like that with the tape, so I am quite pleased with how it turned out really.

      Delete
  2. I'd like to second the neat stripes comment!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...