Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Candy Cane with Ruby Pumps

This is my favourite red ever, China Glaze Ruby Pumps. I've posted about it before, but it really is so lovely! 
candy cane 1
Today I decided to use striping tape to make a candy cane design on my ring fingers. The white is China Glaze Frosty, a sheer-ish white with lots of shimmer. This is three coats of Frosty, and two coats of Ruby Pumps on all my other nails.
candy cane
I'm a bit sad that the red and white bled into each other a bit when I added my Seche VIte topcoat, but it's only obvious in the macro shots, in real life it looks fine.

5 comments:

  1. Your stripes looks so neat! My manis are always messy when I use tape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I was a bit sad in the closeup because they'd bled a bit, but I suppose I should relax!

      It was my first time doing stripes like that with the tape, so I am quite pleased with how it turned out really.

      Delete
  2. I'd like to second the neat stripes comment!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...