Sunday 13 January 2013

Glitter Gradient - Barry M Rose Quartz

Yesterday I wore China Glaze Escaping Reality (blogged here) and today the sun's out, so I wanted to add some glitter.
rose quartz 1
I made a glitter gradient using Barry M's Rose Quartz Glitter. To do this I dabbed a bit of glitter on the bottom of each nail, then dragged it and spread it around a bit with a makeup sponge. 
rose quartz 2
Rose Quartz is a mix of tiny pink glitter and larger pink hex glitter in a clear base. The tiny glitter - or perhaps some of it? - is holo too, so it's ridiculously sparkly in the right light.
rose quartz 3
This is the first time I tried a glitter gradient (or any gradient come to that) and I think it turned out ok! What do you reckon?


 

9 comments:

  1. I have this polish! I will HAVE to try this out! Its so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this trend of gradients starting at the cuticles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I thought it might last a little longer than if I put it on the tips. We'll see...

      Delete
  3. I love it!
    Cheerful pink & sparkly shower- so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There nails are gorgeous! So nice to see bright colours in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I find this time of year so depressing, it does cheer me up to have bright nails.

      Delete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...