Tuesday 2 July 2013

Pink and White Mish Mash

Inspired by the wonderful nails that Sammy (the Nailasaurus) often does, where none of the nails match, but they all coordinate, today I have a pink and white mish-mash of things.
pink mani mish mash 3
I used Essie Blanc on my thumb and ring finger. On my thumb I added dots of China Glaze Life is Rosy. On my ring finger I made a heart of China Glaze Material Girl, which I applied with a dotting tool.
pink mani mish mash 1
On my other three fingers I used two coats of China Glaze Life is Rosy, and then added a coat of Kleancolor Aurora to my index finger. On my middle finger I used striping tape and Essie Blanc to make stripes, and on my little finger I used a Barry M Nail Art Pen in white to make tiny dots.
pink mani mish mash 2
I'm so pleased with how this turned out! I like how the nails are all different, and yet all tied together. I will definitely be doing more looks in this sort of style! What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Looks fab, and I'm liking Life is Rosy more & more. Stop me, please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like Life is Rosy, it seems very versatile, depending what you put with it. Safe and pretty. But you definitely don't need it. Definitely not.

      Delete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...