Tuesday 10 December 2013

China Glaze Travel in Colour Topcoat with BPS Lace Water Decals

I've posted about the China Glaze Travel in Colour topcoat before (here) but this was so pretty I had to post again!   I wore Rimmel Pro Ultra Violet for a day, and then added Travel in Colour to see what it looked like. I really liked it!
ultra violet + travel in colour 1
Ultra Violet is a really good crème polish. This was two coats. Travel in Colour adds a gorgeous, shimmery, iridescent sheen to the colour, almost like a very fine veil over the colour. With Ultra Violet, it's softened the brightness of the colour and added a shimmer of silvery pinky blueish highlights.
ultra violet + travel in colour 2
Isn't it pretty? I wore this for a day. Then tonight I decided I wasn't done with it yet, and added some water decals from my Born Pretty Store stash!  These are part of this set.
ultra violet + travel in colour 4
I love water decals! They're just so easy to use, and can totally transform a look. These ones remind me of a strip of lace laid across the nail.
ultra violet + travel in colour 5
I know it's not a Christmassy look at all! But I'm not a huge Christmas fan to be honest - I like it at Christmas, but I can't get excited about it in advance. 
ultra violet + travel in colour 3
I've lost count of how many different times I've used decals from this set to make different looks! It's lots, and I still have loads left! Each design has enough decals for two full manis, and there are 11 different designs in the pack!

 

2 comments:

  1. That's a fab look, the decals are gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're nice decals, aren't they?

      Delete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...