Thursday 17 April 2014

Pink to Red Thermal Polish with Gold Flames Stamping

I've posted about this polish before - it's Ferity MissMatch Sizzling Red thermal polish which changes from pale translucent pink when warm to a bright jelly red when cold. I wore this for a day on its own and then I added some gold stamping using Barry M Gold Foil and MoYou London stamping plate Rockstar 01.


This was 2 coats of the Ferity polish. I am in LOVE with their colour changing range!


The Barry M foils really are so good for stamping!


  I've been feeling a bit lacking in nail inspiration recently, but I do like this look.

4 comments:

  1. These look great! The thermal polish is perfect for this flame design! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I thought they worked well together.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic design, you're making me jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Have you tried stamping yet? These plates are just fab, I love them.

      Delete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...