Thursday 22 May 2014

Barry M Rose Hip

Just a quick swatch post tonight - I was in Superdrug yesterday and they had a 3-for-2 on, so I bought 4 Barry M and two L'Oreal polishes. Today I have Rose Hip, one of the new Gelly colours to show you.


This is three thin coats of Rose Hip, with topcoat. 


Application is a bit tricky - the first coat is quite streaky, and I found the polish didn't even out or self-level that well. It was better when I added a thicker coat, but I'm always a bit nervous of doing that, because polish doesn't always dry on me if I do that. So I did thin coats, and the third was lovely and smooth and even. Topcoat made it extra glossy.


Rose Hip is a really pretty pastel pink, very pale and delicate. I really like it!

4 comments:

  1. It looks pretty! I might have to check Superdrug out next payday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You probably should! I got 4 of the new Gellys, and 2 really pretty new L'Oreal glitters.

      Delete
  2. Lovely colour, I have a similar Models Own gel shade and I just think it looks so nice and classy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish I could wear the Hypergels! They look so pretty. Oh well.

      Delete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...