Friday 23 September 2016

Summer Neon Gradient

I wore these bright gradient nails for four whole days this week, because I liked them so much. 


I used four of the Models Own Polish for Tans for these - Sarong Wrap, Beach Fire, Barrier Reef and Island Hop.


These blended so easily, they were so easy to make a gradient with. I added topcoat for shine and longevity. 


I was planning on stamping some kind of tropical flower design over these, but in the end never did, because I liked them as they were.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...