Saturday 8 October 2016

Bow Thermo Topcoat - Blue Stamping

Sorry for the lack of posts - I've been on holiday! I thought I'd set these blue nails to post while I was off, but apparently not, so here they are now.


This is another of my Bow Thermo Topcoats (I bought 5 of them).  I started with two coats of this. It dries to a pretty matte finish, with a subtle sparkle. 


This polish goes from a translucent blueish white when warm to a deep blue when cold.  


I then stamped over this using Barry M Blue Grape, and a MoYou London plate, although I can't remember which one. I also added Seche Vite for extra shine and smoothness.



I do love stamping over a thermal polish, for the way you get a pattern appearing as if by magic!
My nails look so long here! I broke a couple before I went away on holiday, so cut them down quite a bit before I went. 



 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous colour & I love these thermal stamping polishes.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...