Monday 5 March 2012

Rimmel Pro - Ultra Violet

This is my second new Rimmel purchase from the weekend, Ultra Violet. 
ultra violet 4
This is from Rimmel's Lycra Pro range, which claims to last for "up to ten days".  This is two coats, with topcoat, and after two days' wear.  There is a little wear on the tips, more than I usually have after a couple of days, so I don't know how well this would hold up to ten days' wear. But having said that, I never ever want to wear nail varnish for longer than three days anyway, because I want to change to another colour by then.
ultra violet 1
Application is really smooth and even, and you could probably get away with one coat if you put it on a bit thicker than I did.  
ultra violet 5
I absolutely love this colour! It's a gorgeous, vibrant, bright lilac colour, and is beautifully glossy, even without topcoat. I think it's perfect for spring. Looking at it on my shelf near China Glaze For Audrey, I think the two go together really well, and I'm trying to think of a way to put them together.
ultra violet 3





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...