Wednesday 6 June 2012

China Glaze Electrify

This is another of my polishes from my last American swap, and the one Hunger Games polish that I really REALLY wanted when I first saw swatches online.
electrify 2
This is two coats of Electrify over one coat of Riveting, the gorgeous bright orange from the Hunger Games collection. I love Riveting, so much so that I've worn it at least 4 times in the last month!
electrify 1
Electrify is a clear base with stacks of gold and red glitter. There is more gold than red, but there's a good amount of both. It's gorgeously sparkly, especially in the sunlight (not that we've seen much of that recently!) 
electrify 3
I tested this on a nail without a base colour, and three coats looks pretty opaque. I decided to layer it this time though, just because I wanted to see what it looked like.  I like that the orange shows through a bit, and blends with the red and gold. 
 
electrify 4


1 comment:

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...