Sunday 19 May 2013

Barry M Lychee + Silver Glequins

Following on from my earlier post with the awful nail wraps fail, I thought I'd see whether I could achieve the same intended effect of the wraps, only with polish. So I used Barry M Lychee as my base (2 coats) and stuck on some silver glequins using Seche Vite topcoat.  This is the result.
lychee + glequins 2
I think this looks far better than the wraps - the bling is sparklier and shinier, and is easier (far easier!) to apply. OK, the glequins aren't quite as neatly and regularly arranged as the diamantes were on the wraps, but I think the increased sparkliness makes up for that.
lychee + glequins 1
The glequins by the way, are the ones I bought from the Born Pretty Store last year. I got loads of little pots of different colours.


2 comments:

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...