Wednesday 22 May 2013

Zoya Chynna

I haven't been too impressed so far with the textured polishes that have been around this year. I found them interesting, but not for me. However! I saw swatches the other day of Zoya Chynna and had to try it out! The Zoya Pixie Dust polishes are Zoya's contribution to the textured polish bandwagon.
zoya chynna 1
This is two coats of Chynna, with no topcoat.
zoya chynna 2
I really like this one! The texture is much finer than say the OPI liquid sand polishes, and this doesn't feel as rough. The red is such a gorgeous deep colour too, and even matte and textured, the glitter is really sparkly and pretty.
zoya chynna 3
The application and formula on this were excellent. I love Zoya brushes, they're so neat and tidy and easy to use. The polish applied smoothly and evenly; one coat was almost enough, but I added a thin second coat just to make it perfectly opaque. Drying time was a bit longer than the usual for non-textured polishes, but not significantly longer.

Zoya isn't particularly easy to find in the UK. I bought this on Amazon UK for £10.



5 comments:

  1. Oooooh, pretty! The colour is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love Zoya polish. They're my favorite :)
    Love the Pixies too. I have 6 (3 from each collection).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking I'm going to need a few more of them.

      Delete
  3. Your posts ALWAYS make me want to try new stuff. =)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...