Thursday 23 May 2013

Zoya Chynna - GLOSSY!

Did you see yesterday's post about Zoya Chynna? Did you swoon a bit over how gorgeous it was? (If not, here it is.)  Well... hold on to your hat, because here it is GLOSSY.
zoya chynna glossy 2
I added two coats of topcoat - this one was Sally Hansen Mega Shine, which is super glossy and shiny.
zoya chynna glossy 4
Oh wow! I'm in love with how this looks! Isn't it lovely?
zoya chynna glossy 1
The topcoat brings out the full depth of Chynna's sparkle and colour. The colour and shine just glows, I think it's stunning! It's very Ruby Pumps - I may have to do a comparison at some stage.


9 comments:

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...