Tuesday 26 November 2013

China Glaze Bizarre Blurple

Just a quick post tonight to show you the polish I bought at the weekend. This is China Glaze Bizarre Blurple, a deep blue-purple shimmery metallic polish from last year's Halloween collection.
bizarre blurple 1
This is two coats of Bizarre Blurple, with Seche Vite topcoat (hence the minor shrinkage at the tips).  The formula is good, the usual China Glaze standard.
bizarre blurple 5
Bizarre Blurple is a gorgeous colour. It looks very purple in the bottle, but looks mostly blue on the nails at first. Depending on the light though, it also shifts to a very nice purple colour. 
bizarre blurple 2
I have to say, I'm not a fan of made up portmanteau words like 'blurple' when there are perfectly good words around like blue, purple, indigo and so on. I think this is a lovely polish though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...