Sunday 17 November 2013

Miss Match Chocolate Kiss - Temperature Sensitive Colour Changing Polish

You may know by now how much I love a colour changing polish!  This is another of my bargain cheap purchases from Amazon, Chocolate Kiss from Ferity's Miss Match range.
miss match chocolate kiss 1
The colour(s) of this don't really match the sticker on the bottle, which shows a purple to pink change. This is actually a dark vampy browny-red, which changes to bright scarlet with heat.
miss match chocolate kiss 2
The formula isn't great - this is smelly and streaky, and the brush is basic. However, I don't care, and I love this polish! I just can't get beyond the OMG THIS IS SO COOL-ness of the colour change thing! This is three coats, with topcoat, to which I added a single gold stud from the Born Pretty Store.

The colour change in this is vivid and very fast.
miss match chocolate kiss 5
Cold...
miss match chocolate kiss 6
Warming up...
miss match chocolate kiss 7
Warming up...
miss match chocolate kiss 8
I love the two-tone look when my hands are warm and the tips of my nails are cold!
miss match chocolate kiss 4
This is the effect of a quick dip under a hot tap.
miss match chocolate kiss 3
And this is a couple of seconds later, as the tips start to cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...