Tuesday 17 December 2013

Jacava Discount Code!

Regular readers will know how much I LOVE Jacava polishes! (If not, you can read my reviews of the colours I've tried so far here...) and today I'm thrilled to let you know that I have a Jacava discount code that will be valid between now and Christmas Eve!

jacava discount

You can use code 201315E for 15% off any of the single bottles of polish at Jacava.com between now and Christmas Eve (so not the gift sets, but they currently have 40% off anyway!)  They're a fabulous brand, fantastic quality and the bottles look stunning. They'd make a perfect Christmas gift for yourself, or for that nail polish fan in your life.  Or you could order some now as a post-Christmas treat for yourself!  You need to enter the code at the checkout (there's a section specially for 'discount codes') and you'll get 15% off.

There is a fab sale going on at Jacava.com at the moment - you can get three colours for £22 (plus my 15% off, so three bottles for £18.70, which is a complete bargain, as bottles usually cost £14.50 each!)  There are loads of other deals too, and free post and packing!

I've just bought Passion, Blackberry Fool, and Toffee Apple! I'm so excited about trying them, they look gorgeous!


(The colours in my photo are - front to back - Crimson Crush, Knightsbridge Opulence, Chocolate Melts and Raspberry Bavarois.)


Disclaimer: I do not get anything if you use my discount code, and I have bought polishes myself from Jacava with my own money. However, several bloggers have a discount code currently and the blogger whose code is used most often between now and Christmas Eve will win a gift set of polishes, which I promise to use in a reader giveaway!

1 comment:

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...