Sunday 18 May 2014

Neon Tape Rays Skittle

Following on from the success of last week's rainbow rays tape design, I thought I'd do something similar with neons today, and put it on all my nails.  I started with a base of two coats of Barry M Pearl, the matte white from the Silks range. The Silks are really good for tape designs, as they dry really well and the tape doesn't lift up polish.


Then I added striping tape, painted over with my colours, and quickly removed the tape before the polish dried.  I added topcoat (Seche Vite, as usual) and that was that. 


I really like this for a sunny day! And tomorrow is Monday (booooooo!) so maybe they'll keep me moderately cheerful for a change. 

The colours were: OPI Roll in the Hague, China Glaze Creative Fantasy, Models Own My Midori, Models Own Bubblegum and China Glaze Sunday Funday.


1 comment:

  1. This looks great. I really like what you've done here :-)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...