Friday 22 August 2014

Colour Me Crazy: Purple!

This week the British Nail Bloggers are doing PURPLE!

I've been really busy all week, and have actually had bare nails for work on two or three days. Tonight I came home and added a quick French tip with this fab purple glitter. It's Models Own Purple Haze, a rich, sparkly purple glitter. I also added a rhinestone (I think these came from the Born Pretty Store) and a quick coat of Seche Vite, and that was that. 


It's not particularly elaborate or complicated, but it is sparkly and I do like it.


What do you think?   


My nails are getting really long at the moment. I'm thinking I'll have to shorten them a bit next week as we've got a really heavy week lined up at work where I'll be dashing around a lot and doing lots of stuff with lever arch files, so if I don't shorten them I'll end up breaking them. 



5 comments:

  1. Nice purple glitter tips! I like these :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're gorgeous! Wish my nail beds were unstained like yours x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I think I've been quite lucky there somehow.

      Delete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...