Saturday 29 October 2011

OPI Heart Throb

This is the first polish from my enormous shopping trip yesterday, Opi Heart Throb.  Amongst my huge collection, including 14 pinks, apparently I did not own any pale girly pinks! So I thought it was about time I had one.

I had to cut my nails very short this morning, as I managed to break one. They needed cutting anyway, but I hadn't meant to do them quite this short. I quite like how they look though actually. 

This is three coats. The formula is very sheer, and this was only just opaque with three coats. I love how soft and warm it is though, and how girly it looks. My nails don't often look this subtle or delicate.

 opi heart throb 1

They won't be looking this pretty for long - tomorrow I am planning to turn this into a zombie Halloween thing. I'll let you know how that works out!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...