Sunday 19 February 2012

Pacman Nails!

I was bored!

Left hand:
pacman nails

Right hand:
pacman nails 2
This took more nail varnish and general stuff than I've used all in one go! Base coat, then colour (Barry M Block Orange, Barry M Bright Pink, Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream, Barry M Yellow,and Rimmel Heart on Fire, Rimmel Black cab, Barry M Spring Green, plus a dotting tool, and tape with zigzag stickers, and a white nail art pen, AND topcoat.

I made a few boo boos - I added topcoat too early on some of them, and smeared the eyes a bit. They don't show at a normal distance, just in extreme close up really. And the cherry stems are a bit blobby. And the yellow dots aren't square, or even the same size. Oh well. I'm still pretty happy with how this turned out.

8 comments:

  1. The ghosties are my fave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! The blue one appears to be doing *rolly eyes*

      That was totally deliberate, obv.

      Delete
  2. Ohhhh, way too cute! :) I'm thinking of doing a Super Mario one sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant!! The ghosts and pacman r fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://youtu.be/5ffSaZs6Vmk

    /wakawakawaka

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments! But please don't spam me with links to your sales website here!.

If you have a blog that you'd like me to check out, then I'm more than happy to do so - just drop me an email. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...